Grace Counseling Service LLC
“Everyone Needs A Little Grace Sometimes”
Grace Counseling Service LLC was founded by Nancy S. Kay, who had a passion for creating a private practice where people received sound therapeutic treatment and experience kindness and grace while gently being pushed toward healing and growth. In 2005, Grace Counseling Service LLC was opened to be such a place.
Nancy named her private counseling practice – Grace Counseling Service because she knows personally and professionally; we all need second chances. Living in grace with yourself and others allows for repair and acceptance of what is good and healthy. Grace is the essence of living your best courageous life.
Grace Counseling Service LLC understands the challenges of today’s culture and offers in-person and video/telemental health sessions to allow you the ability to choose how you would like to meet for our appointments.
Nancy S. Kay is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Arkansas and Colorado, with over 25 years of counseling experience. Nancy utilizes Cognitive Behavior and Solution Focused Therapy in a Person Center Approach to provide quality care in as short a time frame as possible. She uses psychological and personality assessments, practical tools, and emotional intelligence (EQ) skillsets to help individuals live a more fulfilled, intentional, and aware life. Nancy believes the way to living your best courageous life is to understand your “why” and increasing your self-awareness. As a therapist, coach, and RN, she takes a holistic approach to counseling by considering each client’s emotional, physical, and spiritual aspects.
How do you know if you need Therapy?
Any of the following may indicate the need for professional counseling:
- Feeling down, sad, or hopeless
- Feeling stuck in your life, career, or relationship
- Sense of worry or anxiety that won’t go away
- Extreme moods
- You’ve experienced trauma
- Using a substance such as alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes excessively to deal with stress
- Difficulty sleeping, eating or concentrating
- Feeling persistent anger, resentment, or bitterness
- Avoidance or canceling plans you would usually enjoy
- Relationship difficulties with your spouse, partner, children, parents, friends, or co-worker
- Having difficulty sleeping, eating, or concentrating
- Can’t get control of compulsive behaviors such as spending, sex, or eating
- Experiencing panic attacks
- Suffering from intrusive thoughts
Areas of Specialty:
- TeleMental Health Therapy
- Trauma Recovery
- Bipolar Disorder
- Christian Integrative Counseling
- COVID-19 Emotional Support
- Marital/Relationship Counseling
- Loss and Bereavement / Grief
- Stress Management
- Group Therapy
- Chronic Illness/ Pain
- Blended Families
- Body Image
- Life Transitions
- LGBTQ Identity
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Physical and Sexual Abuse
In-person appointments are available in Fayetteville, Arkansas & Estes Park, Colorado.
Contact Nancy to set up a free, no-obligation call to see how we could work together.
Many insurance companies will cover psychotherapy. To find out more – check with your insurance company.
Please contact Nancy Kay LPC at email@example.com before filling out the new client forms.