Grace Counseling Service LLC
Living your best life take courage, intentionality, and self-awareness. Nancy Kay utilizes Cognitive Behavior and Solution Focused Therapy in a Person Center Approach to help you with all these things. Grace Counseling Service provides quality care in as short a time frame as possible. She uses psychological and personality assessments, practical tools, and emotional intelligence (EQ) skillsets to help individuals overcome obstacles and live the life they desire.
Grace Counseling Service LLC understands the challenge of today’s culture and offers tele-mental health as well as in-person sessions, so you can choose how you would like to meet for our appointments.
How do you know if you need therapy?
Most of us face difficult times at some point in our lives. These struggles may include stress at work, distress in relationships, and challenging personal issues. These struggles often present with emotional symptoms such as depression, anxiety, or cognitive and behavioral problem. When these struggles don’t resolve on their own or reoccur it’s time to seek help from a trained and licensed mental health professional.
Two general guidelines can be helpful in deciding if you could benefit from professional counseling. First, is the problem causing distress, embarrassment or reduces your quality of life? And second, does the problem take up a considerable amount of mental space or time, inhibit your career, relational, or educational goals, or do you find you are rearranging your lifestyle to adjust to the problem?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, it may be time to consider seeking professional help.
The decision to enter therapy is a very personal one. If you have questions about my approach, please don’t hesitate to send me an email. Finding a good fit in the therapeutic relationship is vital to your healing journey. Ultimately, you don’t need to continue to struggle. Help is available.
Any of the following may indicate the need for professional counseling:
- Feeling down, sad, or hopeless
- Stuck in your life, career, or relationship
- Sense of worry or anxiety that won’t go away
- Mood Swings
- You’ve experienced trauma
- Using a substance such as alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes excessively to deal with stress
- Difficulty sleeping, eating or concentrating
- Persistent anger, resentment, or bitterness
- Avoiding or canceling plans you would usually enjoy
- Difficulties with your spouse, partner, children, parents, friends, or co-worker
- Having difficulty sleeping, eating, or concentrating
- Compulsive behaviors such as spending, sex, or eating
- Panic attacks
- Trauma Recovery
- Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Christian Integrative Counseling
- Integrative Mental Health
- Marital/Relationship Counseling
- Loss and Bereavement / Grief
- Stress Management
- Mental Health of Older Adults
- Group Therapy
- Chronic Illness/ Pain
- Body Image
- Life Transitions
- LGBTQ Identity
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
Please contact Nancy Kay LPC at firstname.lastname@example.org before filling out the new client forms.